Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tunnel Vision

The thing is, I'm a minimalist. I carry a small purse, with small wallet and only have 1 keychain with only the keys I actually use on it. This does not always mesh well with photography. Like the time I didn't want to take my whole camera bag onto the beach because I was only photographing my own child and realized once I got down there that I had no batteries in my flash. So I'm trying to be better about thinking what is necessary and sometimes that means having more. That said, I had this realization that while I've been posting sample photos to my blog I've been doing so with smaller images, so they don't take up so much space. And then I realized (why this took so long to realize, I'm not sure) that you can't always see them very well and truly appreciate their beauty when they're so small! So I'm going to go back through and start posting larger images so you can see what's going on, especially with the family group pictures. Just thought I'd let you know, I'm trying to think BIG about my little business and I hope you are too!

No comments: