Saturday, May 10, 2008

Coming Soon: Wes and Wyatt! Our First "Official" Members of the King of Hearts Club!


  

  



Aren't they just adorable?! And they haven't even been born yet! :) Mom and Dad (Mike and Ana) go to church with us, so when I heard the girls at church were having a baby shower for her, I couldn't resist giving her picture sessions for the boys. Look to see lots more of them over the next year! I started the King (or Queen) of Hearts Club as my Maternity/Newborn program. I have a couple different options, just Maternity and Newborn, or Maternity plus a full year of pictures: Newborn, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year. Of course all members get prints and discounts galore! Pregnant? Call me! 912-398-1659 or email red@redacestudios.com (Makes a great gift too! Just ask Mike and Ana :))


No comments: